Life Transition and Life Style Changes
The Wellman Method (TWM) is based on using what you already know to create a new life. It includes you, your strengths and enduring values.
After changes in your job or relationships, TWM integrates and restores your sense of well-being. Who you are and have always been is still here. Together we find continuity and a base for forward action.
Transitions can be meaningful when you use TWM of integration and creating new understanding.
Some of the purposes for using TWM are:
- re-invent your meaning as your career evolves and jobs change
- re-discover your life meaning following changes in health
- re-interpret your old experiences in light of new experiences
- evaluate relationships and how these have affected your ideas about yourself
- create relevance in retirement
- life style changes
Life style changes are changes that are about how you live: how you get up in the morning and go through your day to how you go to sleep at night. These changes are to bring new balance to your life.
Life style change is a specific area that requires learning new information, and requires at least a week of monitoring and mirroring and creating new approaches.