Wellman Method and Career Transition
Business. The Wellman Method has been successfully applied to integrating and creating new ideas, new awareness, and supporting new vision with strategies. It was developed with women in mind—particularly social and business entrepreneurs with vision—but is suitable for all high-achievers. In a wide array of applications, the Method creates understanding shared purpose and mutually beneficial alliances in both for-profit and non-profit ventures.
Executive Coaching. The Wellman Method is a narrative approach to executive coaching. As such, it supports processes of leadership development through self-awareness and context awareness. It is suited to those in complex systems and multi-cultural organizations. Examples of keys to leadership and management are clarifying role definition and understanding group dynamics and processes.
- executive coaching—leadership cognizance; leadership development and support; group dynamics
- multinational settings—cultural awareness; social identity
- job changes—role clarification following promotions and transfers
- planning your career—being in charge and planning a course of action
Nailing Interviews and Understanding Marketing. The Wellman Method empowers clients to use self-marketing strategies, such as fluid speech and clarified ideas. It has been successfully used to develop sincere, cohesive, and impactful self-presentations. Professionals and students alike have used it to prepare for life-changing interviews. Some have called Wellman Method their PR kit.
- interviews—talking about yourself and your skills in insightful ways; matching your resume to your character and personality
- public speaking—employing strategies to connect